Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 40 -- wow, I won't do life alone!

First off, I have added a few things to the blog to make it more user friendly (I am suppose to be doing the hard stuff, not you!). There is an option below the title to allow each post to be emailed directly to you so you don't have to visit the blog everyday and check if I've posted (if you even plan on doing that), there is also a poll to the right of the posts for you to give input as to what I do in my exercise (you can answer once each day not just once), finally I have changed the settings to where anyone can post comments or likes. It will post as annonomus if you do not have a google account so please sign your name in your post so I can thank you and encourage you also! :)

Ok so now the fun stuff! Today has been AWESOME thanks to each of you! I have seen so much encouragement and it has pushed me further than anything I have ever encountered in this world.

I began my day with two seperate workouts and lasted for a total of 2:35 minutes! And after I post I am going back to the gym (energized!) to finish off my 3 hours for today. This alone is wow for me because I am sooo excited about going which is a new feeling!

My eating habits were good today as I have eaten only veggies and protein (which is the goal) however I did intake some dairy today which is not in the plan although I am taking baby steps to get away from my love for dairy products! I stayed way under my calorie goal and exercised more than I ate calorie wise so yay!

My attitude today has been so incredibly high! I have a lot of highs and a lot of lows over this year but this is the best day I've had in quite awhile with regards to how I feel about me. I have seen so many people step up and be ao incredibly supportive of my efforts and attempt to change my lifestyle for the best and I can not put into words just how incredibly thankful I am!

Keys for success: perserverence, today's 3 hour exercise goal was intense and I wanted to give up at times but I refused and am so thankful for it. It was your encouragement that kept me from giving up when it got tough!

Goals: I still need to learn how to breath properly as it doesn't happen in a day but I did practice today and counted each breath interval to ensure consistency (yes I know, math teacher all the way), find out where my 21g of carbs came from today and not eat it tomorrow (broccoli maybe?)

Today's inspiration: After doing a good bit of research the past few days I have figured out why DVD workouts don't work for me the way they do for others. This quote regarding the Chris Powell DVDs sums it up... "I must say I am much more willing to work harder for someone who comes across supportive and motivating versus relentless in their coaching approach."

Please keep the encouragement flowing because that is what is driving me right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment