Tuesday, June 19, 2012

41 days and beyond...the vision!

Today began my 41 day journey to becoming more fit and living a healthier lifestyle for me. I am blogging for accountability and encouragement because it is proven you are more effective in your goals when you have support! So please, even if we have never met feel free to comment and encourage and spur me on toward fitness and changing my lifestyle for the better!

The 41 day journey I have embarked on is merely the start of achieving my weight-loss and health goals! I plan to use this new healthy lifestyle to lose over 100 pounds in one year! Inspired mostly by my need for reform and partly by the new show Extreme Makeover: Weight-loss Edition.

This blog is only for positive feedback for me and honesty from me to keep track of my progress or down falls throughout the next 41 days to prove I can do this and will do this!

My first and pure inspiration is below to continuously move forward and learn from the past to create a better future...

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, (Hebrews 10:24 NIV)

Thanks in advance for the encouragement!! Let me know how I can encourage you!

No comments:

Post a Comment